We look forward to welcoming you all back on Tuesday, August 18th.
The schedule will be:
5:00 - 5:30pm - 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade presentations in classrooms
5:30 - 6:00pm – PTO and School presentation in the gym
6:00 - 6:30pm – 1st and 2nd grade presentations in classrooms
6:30 - 7:00pm – Q & A with PTO and Principal in the gym
Very Important: We are required to collect proof of residency documents for every student, every year.
Students may not attend school until this step is complete.
If you have not yet presented proof of residency for 2015-16, please bring a copy with you. Acceptable forms are:
- Power, Gas, or Water Bill – Dated within 60 days, must be the full bill (showing the "service" address).
- Signed Lease or Rental Agreement – Must be current, with lease start and end dates, and signatures of both the tenant and landlord.
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance Policy
- Final home purchase contract or closing escrow papers – Only for homes purchased within the last 45 days.
- Written communication from a government assistance program.
Regarding class lists: Updated lists are posted on the front doors of the school. Kindergarten lists are still in flux, and will be posted ASAP.