Dear Parents of Fourth Graders,
The fourth grade team of teachers have put together a list of basic supplies that we would like all students to have at school. Please note the size limits on some of the items.
While a box of 96 crayons is awesome for home, it is too big for school use and we would like to keep supplies equitable among students. Shop the back-to-school sales in late July/early August for the best prices. If you are unable to purchase these items for your child, we will be happy to provide them at school.
Please have your child bring these items to school by the first day. Thanks for your support!
We look forward to meeting you and your child in August!
- 2 metal three ring binders with 1-inch rings and pockets (we prefer no Trapper Keepers)
- 1 set of dividers with 5 colored tabs
- 1 composition book (not spiral, and not with perforated pages)
- 2 large 3 hole zipper pouches to hold pencils and erasers
- 24 pack of Crayola crayons
- 1 spiral bound, wide ruled notebook
- 1 Crayola water color set
- 1 set of Crayola Twistable colored pencils
- 2 dozen #2 pencils
- 1 four ounce Elmer’s glue bottle
- 5 glue sticks (1.24 ounce size)
Supplies for the Classroom:
If you would like to contribute towards classroom needs, we would appreciate your donation.
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Box of Magic Erasers
- Box of Ziplock FREEZER baggies, gallon and quart size
- Paper Towels