Acceptance notifications will be mailed by March 13, 2015.
Commitment and Acceptance forms must be returned to the district by March 27, 2015.
1) Registration is ALL ONLINE this year; go to www.pcschools.us to access the link from the front page of the district website.
2) Spanish translation and help is available through schools.
3) Open Enrollment forms MUST be turned in with your registration if you reside outside your chosen school’s boundary or the district boundary – EVEN IF YOUR STUDENT ATTENDED KINDERGARTEN WITHIN PARK CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT. If the Open Enrollment form is not submitted, your registration will be considered incomplete.
4) Dual Enrollment (pulling your child out for part of the school day for other activities – i.e. sports, home teaching, etc.) and Dual Language Immersion are NOT compatible – you must choose one according to your priorities.
5) LOTTERY PRIORITY RANKING FOR 2015-2016 LOTTERY:
- First priority: goes to native speakers (as determined by district staff)
- Second priority: goes to students who have a sibling in 2nd-6th grade(s) DLI program
- Third priority: goes to children of district employees
- Fourth priority: goes to students who have a sibling in 1st grade DLI program, OR students who reside within their first choice school’s boundary.
- Fifth priority: goes to students who reside within the district
- Sixth priority: goes to out-of-district students, who will not be notified until August of a decision regarding their applications due to fluctuations in PCSD student populations.
1) You must register under the address at which you currently reside. Incorrect information will nullify your registration.
2) THIS PRIORITY SYSTEM IS FOR THE COMING YEAR’S LOTTERY ONLY. District growth & grade realignment may necessitate changes to prioritization in coming years.
** If you are concerned about issues regarding growth & possible upcoming changes in the district, you can follow the discussions & actions of the District Master Planning Committee. They are currently soliciting input from community members; see the district homepage, under Recent News for more information.