JRES will be collecting Box Tops from now through October 30th. Every Box Top is worth 10 cents, and it adds up for money for our school. Instructions for collecting are below, and PRIZES will be drawn each week. We also encourage all families to visit the website at www.btfe.com to sign up to support Jeremy Ranch Elementary, get a list of participating products, and find out about promotions. Each subscription to the Box Tops newsletter – with registration supporting Jeremy Ranch – gives 50 cents directly to the PTO to use for school programs.
Batty for Box Tops
- Grab a collection sheet for 10 box tops. Make extra copies to be able to hold all of your box tops. Additional sheets will be available in the Main Lobby. You may also google Box Tops collection sheets and many options will come up to print. Please use the sheets that collect 10 (not 25 or 50) – but any plain paper with 10 box tops and your name/grade/teacher listed will do.
- Clip those box tops and tape, staple, or glue (not glue sticks, please) onto the collection sheet. Be sure to include your name, teacher, and grade.
- Return to the Box Tops Collection box in the Main Lobby.
- On October 16th, 23rd, and 30th we will draw a few weekly winners for some fun prizes including Coldstone Creamery gift cards, Halloween fun packs, and more!
- With just 10 Box Tops, you have a chance to win! Winners will be drawn randomly from all entrances in the box. Those students who don’t win but submit more than 10 sheets will be recognized for their contribution.